Product: High Intensity Muscle Building
Author: Dave Durell
Guarantee: 60-day full money-back guarantee
High Intensity Muscle Building Review Rating:
Hey it’s Nathan. Recently, I had the great opportunity to review the “High Intensity Muscle Building” guide by the very well known H.I.T. trainer Dave Durell of HighIntensityNation.com. This guy has been studying, practicing, and teaching high intensity training for over 30 YEARS coaching dozens of people from your first time lifters to the likes of pro athletes in the NFL.
Needless to say, I was pretty excited to see what kind of awesome muscle pumping secrets I could dig up to use in my next workout. At the same time though, it’s hard not to be skeptical of a guide that claims to get you bigger and stronger than ever training only 2 TIMES at a total of 40 MINUTES a week?!?!
If that sounds just as unrealistic to you as it did to me, you’ll definitely want to read through this entire review. You may be quite surprised to discover what I encountered on the inside…
What Is “High Intensity Muscle Building” Anyway?
Before we get into the nitty gritty of this review, I want to take a second to summarize what “High Intensity Muscle Building” is about in case you don’t already know. It’s an all-in-one H.I.T. guide put together by Dave Durell that reveals:
- How to BLAST your muscles into levels of fatigue & growth like never before, all while spending as little as 40 minutes a week in the gym
- How to quickly BUST out of training plateaus to continue getting bigger & stronger at an accelerated rate
- How he got his body fat percentage down to 7% without having to do ANY cardio & how you can too
- The truth about expensive supplements & how they are Downright Useless if you don’t get 11 crucial nutrition factors right first
What didn’t I like or what could have been better?
While combing through Dave Durell’s High Intensity Muscle Building I really couldn’t find any major hang-ups, but there were a few small things I thought could have been better. For one, Dave didn’t get into any advanced H.I.T. techniques in his guide. You won’t need them to experience fantastic results in the gym, but they can really help increase intensity as you progress in strength.
What I liked most about High Intensity Muscle Building…
I really like that Dave Durell provides just about everything you’ll need to succeed with High Intensity Muscle Building. I mean, you get everything from demonstration videos, to pictures, to FREE one-on-one email coaching, to sample menus and printable workout sheets. Every tool you’ll ever need (besides the gym equipment of course) is right at your finger tips after you get access.
Heck, you even get an MP3 version of his guide so you can listen & learn through your Ipod or MP3 player anywhere. If you are fully determined and willing to follow the advice laid out in this guide, you will see strength gains very quickly & eventually reach a point where 40 minutes a week will be all you need to continue getting stronger, FAST.
-PROS & CONS…
Now just to sum things up, here’s a list of a few more things I found I liked & didn’t like while going through this review of High Intensity Muscle Building:
- While the ability to use High Intensity Muscle Building at your own pace is a plus to many, you just can’t beat the advantage of having a personal H.I.T. trainer instructing you face to face.
- You can not purchase the ebook as a hard-copy. The guide is only available to download as an ebook & audio version.
- As mentioned earlier, the guide doesn’t go into detail on advanced H.I.T. techniques.
- High Intensity Muscle Building can be used in the privacy of your home and at your own pace and you can get instant access at any time.
- The price of the program is FAR LESS than the cost of just one session with a personal trainer
- High Intensity Muscle Building comes with a FREE 8-week email coaching program where you can consult with Dave personally to tap into his 30 YEARS experience in H.I.T.
- You learn how to train smarter which helps you to build more muscle & burn more fat faster than you may have though possible
- The program comes with a 60-day trial period, you’re either 100% satisfied or YOUR MONEY BACK…there is basically no risk to you
High Intensity Muscle Building Review- My Conclusion
To put it straight, it’s definitely worth the $39 price tag. The priceless training advice you’ll discover in this guide will completely transform the way you look at building muscle & getting in great shape for the rest of your life. If you have the money, I recommend it wholeheartedly. If you don’t have the money, it’s very worth saving up for. Click the link below to read more about Dave Durell’s “High Intensity Muscle Building” at his website…
P.S.- If you have any questions, comments, or concerns PLEASE feel free to leave a comment below
Thanks For Reading,